1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before: I enjoy New Years spending it with people I love and enjoy. Last year myself, the hubs, my SIL and BIL all went to a friends house for a party! It was a ton of fun! Of course we got really drunk, which is always fun...until you wake up with a hang over the next day.
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what? Well considering I have spent almost all of my x-mas break sick...and now the hubs is sick...I don't think we'll be doing much. However, we didn't plan on doing anything much anyway. I think we'll stay at home and watch the ball drop and drink some bubbly! I enjoy spending January 1st relaxing.
3. Name a book we should all read come January? Do you have a recommendation for me?? I haven't read a book in months!! But now that I am finally done with my annoying certification class for work, I'll have more time to read!
4. What are your new years resolutions? (They are really more goals)
- Run 3 times a week
- Run at least 1 5K
- Host at least 1 family dinner a month